For final project presentations on May 18th you will need to prepare a deck of slides to present your work.
Here’s an outline of what the slides should contain:
1. Title slide – name of your project, your name, image of your project
2. Precedents – examples of 2 or 3 projects that are similar to yours. Explain what makes them similar and why you find them interesting
3. Background: Outline your project, explain what it is, why you chose the medium you did, what influenced your decision making with the project?
4. Show your project – demo it, etc…
5. Conclusion: Did you think it came out way you expected? Who is your audience for this project? Where could you see it being exhibited?